- That the Bible inerrant and inspired by God and is our authority in faith and life. The Word reveals that Jesus Christ is God’s son and that people are created in God’s image;
- In one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That although all people have sinned and come short of God’s glory, God has made salvation and eternal life possible through Jesus’ death on the cross and His resurrection.
- That those who receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God. That the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment; That the Holy Spirit indwells and gives spiritual life to all believers, enables them to understand biblical truth, empowers them for godly living, and equips them for service and witness. It is the privilege and responsibility of every believer to minister according to the gift(s) God that is given.
- That repentance, faith, worship, love and obedience are fitting responses to God’s grace towards us. We are to serve His Body, the Church, and to make Christ known throughout the world by word and example and bring to maturity those who believe in Him through instruction from the Word and sharing our lives in Christ.
- In the promised return of Jesus and look forward to the day when he will set all things right. Until then, we are called to be lights in the darkness, to share hope in Jesus Christ with a hurting World!